Who we Are

Sunday, May 1

Dear Best friend: life just isn't the same without you in it to share the moment. Iv gotten used to it and God has brought lovely friend's into my life. But it's still not the same. I love how we pick up where we left off so seamlessly (except over FT because it pauses so much) and starting this blog post was genius. Nice work Sister.

High1: Hillsong Church tonight. God has provided deep, meaningful relationships that challenge and grow me. I am eternally thankful and in awe of Him. I deserve nothing and yet He gives me everything. He gave me everything by dying on a cross for me. it's ridiculous the kind of love He has for me. I pray to live a life that honors His sacrifice.

Low1: Saying goodbye to a dear friend tonight. I have never felt this deep, raw, aching missing for a friend since we started separate journeys 2 years ago. Wow. Her name is Belinda and she has faith that can move mountains. She is Australian and God gave her to me as a gift. I hope one day you can meet her. She's beautiful, and smart, and inspires me to be a better Christ follower, friend, and daughter. Iv never met anyone like her. You'd love her bc of her genuineness. You can't fake that as you well know. Gosh, I can't wait for you to meet her. She can't wait to meet you.

High2: The start of this blog. It's really a fantastic way to stay connected. I feel like I have these moments that I'd normally just share but instead I wait a week which is way too long. By then the magic is gone. I don't plan on limiting it's potential. I might post 3xs in one day and that's ok. You can't limit strokes of genius lol

Tonight I am going to post a video by my new favorite band. They have a phenomenal sound so enjoy.

This is Rachelle to base camp - signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment