Who we Are

Wednesday, May 11

Dear betterhalf: The song is actually from Corrina Corrina. When they play together on the piano. One night I woke up and heard this song in my head. [Don't worry I give you some slack. That was a hard one.]

I can't believe you've been living in NY for 11 months. geez time goes quick. I was actually thinking about that the other day. how your anniversary is coming up. I'm so proud of you for sticking it out there and pushing through the hurdles (or uh jumping) I know it hasn't been easy but your still there. thats quite the accomplishment. Especially since so many people didn't encourage you.  I'm excited to read your post when the day comes. you should skydive or something then. now that'd be really cool.

...or maybe get that tattoo!

speaking of tattoos. I can't wait to get ours. I'm always thinking of design ideas. I will definitely have the money in February. I plan on visiting you then so get ready. (I know. still a long way out)

Things are going well for me in my life. I am very blessed for that. I've made small goals for myself which is really positive. I started doing pushups and situps to my workout mix. I should be clear that this amounts to like 10 of each. lol. I have a long way to go. The spring of my surgery was such a bad time for me. I am so de-conditioned mentally and physically. I am making life changes so I can be a healthier and stronger me which means more walking, more water, more workouts, less soda, less being in my head, less fear. I am making a Korea list of all the things I want to accomplish while I'm here. I'll post it when I'm done.

I do know that on the day I can sit on my knees, do 30 pushups in a row without stopping, do this pose in yoga which is really hard and/or run ten minutes without breaking down is the day I'm going skydiving. (My goal is by June) I know it doesn't sound like much but its a big deal to me.


See you on the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment