Who we Are

Sunday, May 29

Ya, Virginia is definitely in the south. I just got done shooting a rifle at pigeon clays flying through the air. I felt like Sookie and super badass. The kickback was a little intense and my armpit is sore, but I loved the experience. Everywhere you look is green and the land goes forever. I joke that I feel like confederates will pop out of the woods any minute. You know that scene from The Patriot where Mel Gibson is looking out in the fields of his backyard and sees gunfire and troops? Someone said they filmed that movie here. I can see that. It's so beautiful but such an interesting green. It's definitely not NYC or Seattle. Boy did I need this break. I needed it almost as badly as I need space to roam. No alarm clocks, wine for days, good conversation, good people, and just a completely relaxed atmosphere. It's incredible. You could totally see Johnny cash with his Levi jeans, strumming to his guitar in these fields, It's so southern. You would love it here. I definitely wish you could be here to experience this with me. Then we would have some priceless memories to share. 

"Uncle Daddy" - lmao. Literally.

Did you check out the true blood promos and Sims 3 generations expansion pack info??

No comments:

Post a Comment