Who we Are

Sunday, May 1

Dear betterhalf: Tonight I wasn't planning on going to church. lazy and in sweats. I dozed off and woke to 6 missed calls from my coworker asking for directions to church. Needless to say I was in the pew in the next thirty minutes. (record timing) I guess the 6 missed phone calls were alarms set by God... SUNRISE: As I was walking to church one of my students and her family passed me in their car. Winnie, the cutest 7yr old ever, rolled down the window and screamed "Rebekah Teacher... Hi! waving ferociously" totally makes my job worth it. That and her mom couldn't stop bowing her head to me. To see such kindness and respect still leaves me speechless... AND: watching Thor in 3D. I'm pretty sure the sky of his home country is what I will see when I die and go to heaven. Oh that and his beautiful body in levi jeans. lol SUNSET: Uhm... waiting to write this blog until 12 o'clock. tomorrow morning may be rough.

Good night
Ps. I call my ups sunrise and lows sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment