Who we Are

Wednesday, May 4

Dear betterhalf:

Tomorrow is children's day

It's a day in Korea where everybody gets the day off to celebrate children. I don't know what I'm going to do for the holiday but the weather is getting really nice so I'll find something. The weather does so much for my mood.

Today we celebrated children's day. The kids got gifts, we ate tons of food, we played games, etc. It was really nice.  Kids are super cute when you let them just be kids. It doesn't happen much here with the crazy psycho overprotective moms.

Sunrise: I did hot yoga again last night. I'm pretty sure the only thing saving me was the mat. I woke up this morning SO sore and tired but after I got over it I felt really good and continue to do so. Hopefully soon I can sit on my knees again.

Sunset: I haven't quite figured out how to pay bills here. ugh. I asked my coworker for help but today we got too busy with everything so I have to wait and pay on Friday. I may be eating by candle light tonight. no joke. lol. 'hello... pioneer days'

No comments:

Post a Comment