Who we Are

Tuesday, May 3

Dear betterhalf: its cool you can speak in tongues. I've prayed for it but it was never meant to be. maybe someday.

Sunset: I don't feel very connected at church in a very mtn creek sort of way. its hard to find english speaking church here and even harder to find the real thing. I'll give it time and see what happens. If nothing else I have friends. I go to the bible study at the pastor's house every Wednesday and that seems nice. so... we will see.

Sunrise: Last night I did yoga for the first time here. It was so hard! you should have seen me. "I was a fish flopping around on dry land and all I wanted to do was go home!" lol. Even worse, these Korean ladies were so good. folding into pretzels or whatever. I couldn't even sit cross legged. My muscles are so tight. So needless to say I really don't want to go back tonight but I really need to do it for my health. Plus the instructor was super sweet and really helped me stretch. She even spoke some english. The place provides clothes, showers, and even soap for you. That.. and it's such a challenge. My new project.
                       
                           baby steps to the mat... 


Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment