Who we Are

Monday, May 9

Fighting Exhaustion

Dear Bestfriend

Four score and seven years ago...

Is how long it seems since I wrote on this blog. Thank you for the song. Is it from Twilight? Shoot... I actually don't know but it is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Its May already? Can you believe that? This marks my 11th month in NYC. Next month will be my one year anniversary. I cant' believe how time has flown. I have absolutely no regrets about moving away from home and "learning to breathe." Its been a spectacular ride. I think I will write a one year anniversary post next month so look out for that.

Remember when we wrote letter to each other about what we anticipated the year 2006 to hold (we were freshman at WSU then). I wonder where those letters are. Yay for One Tree Hill Inspiration.

Life is so full and incredible people keep coming into my life. I am learning to manage everything God gives to me so that I can be the best steward of my time. Its a challenge but all very good things. I feel like a kid in a candy shop. Too many good treats and not a big enough stomach to handle all the sweetness.

I am praying for you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment