Who we Are

Friday, May 27

Dear BestFriend:

I am on my way to virginia. It's beautiful. I wish you could experience the beauty of this place. Right now there are trees everywhere and long fields and a misty fog over everything. It reminds me of scenes from the movie Braveheart. And I don't mean Mel Gibson :)

Check out this site and get Really Really excited. I feel like all my sims dreams are coming true. Drving lessons, private school options, prom, and being able to ground your kid. Seriously?! Enjoy.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Generations

What else?... I'm getting sick. I can feel it coming on and my voice is breaking like a teenage boy. Ugh.

On a cool note, I am getting involved with youth ministry at Hillsong. It's beautiful really. Because I remember where I was when I was in high school and I remember how horrible life was and how uplifting people like Tim and Sherry who helped lift me up out of the mess. I want to be that for a high schooler. Besides, I think I am pretty cool or atleast Jesus is and He lives in me which makes me cool ;)

Work is good. Summer is upon us and it's beautiful. I love 80 degree weather. I'm a sunflower. I was looking at weather in S. Korea and it's pretty warm over there as well.

I met a really awesome friend who is moving to Korea to teach english. I told her all about you and I am so excited for you both to meet up. She is just a beautiful soul and deep. You'll love her. I'm going to introduce you over Facebook so you can know each other.

BestFriend: I love you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment